Today we recorded Monster Cast #16, produced for the Console Monster website – covering news from all of the major players including Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo.
Joining me in the latest video podcast is Marty Greenwell, Anthony Barker and special guest Steve Ince, who is a writer and game designer.
Monster Cast is an un-scripted casual podcast, where Console Monster staff members come together and discuss the latest news in gaming over the past few weeks.
Using Google+ HangOut! we stream Live as we discuss the past month in gaming.
- What we have been playing…
- Marty’s Victor Saturn Japanese Import
- Writing for computer games and how they differ to writing for other projects – Views on Kickstarter projects and resurgence in point and click adventure games on various platforms
- Eurogamer experience & no booth babes next year
- Nintendo Wii U pricing / launch titles / region locking
- Inside the Wii U revealed by surprisingly… Nintendo
- Slimmer PS3 – Console gaming’s ugly stepmother?
- Steve Ince: How have games changed in your opinion over the years and has it changed your role?
- FIFA 13 sells 4.5 million in 1st week (3.2m for FIFA 12) & Resident Evil 6 4.5 million in its initial shipment
- FIFA 13: EA sells old games as new?