Here is the very first Console Monster Podcast hosted by myself.
Featured in the first edition is an introduction with Anthony Barker, who informs us about the features of 360monster.com and what we can expect in the future with the new network sites PS3monster.com and Wiimonster.com.
The rest of the podcast focuses on a conversational style debate with myself, Anthony Barker and Barrie Rogers who is the 360monster.com lead editor.
This podcast features:
- Gears of War first impressions
- Viva Pinata expectations
- Gears of War 8 players online enough?
- Call of Duty 3 first impressions
- Halo 2 removed from most played top spot by Gears of War
- Rainbow Six Vegas single player and multiplayer demo impressions
- Xbox 360 advertisement blitz in the United Kingdom
- Halo 3 public multiplayer beta and new Halo 2 maps
- New Xbox Live Arcade titles
- Retro gaming headache?
- Sony PlayStation 3 launch impressions and press
- Nintendo Wii launch impressions and press
- Red Steel mediocre review score on Gamespot
If you would like to have a question or comment feature in the next podcast, please leave your thoughts on our voicemail service, call UK: –THIS NUMBER IS NO LONGER USED, SORRY– or Worldwide: –THIS NUMBER IS NO LONGER USED, SORRY–.
We recorded this podcast using Skype and the Skylook application.