In an agreement with 360Zine, I have been given permission to release certain audio interviews I have recorded for the online magazine right here on my personal website as podcasts.
In 360Zine issue 11, I interview Mark Fisher from SEGA, who is delighted to tell us all about the latest SEGA Rally for next generation consoles.
Topics discussed include:
- Who is Mark Fisher?
- SEGA Rally heritage
- Why is SEGA Rally returning now?
- Challenges with development in UK compared to earlier titles in Japan?
- What is deformation?
- How intelligent is the artificial intelligence (A.I.)?
- Arcade, simulation or a mixture?
- No rain, all sun!
- Changing surfaces
- How many tracks?
- Included single player game modes?
- What can we expect for the online modes and will deformation be available as well?
- Comparing Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions
- What cars are available?
Also you can find out more by reading my SEGA Rally Preview…
Gamerzines are free online downloadable magazines, rich with written and multimedia content. Covering various consoles, portable devices and PC gaming, you can be sure to fulfill your lust for information.