I am loving Rainbow Six Vegas especially online and now we already have a patch to fix some of the little problems we were experiencing. Congratulations to the developers for getting this out so quick as I was very disappointed with the time it took for the Far Cry Instincts: Predator update!
Best changes are ‘Fixed a disconnection bug when host changes map’ and ‘Fixed bug regarding voice chat – Now voice chat works for all players’…
- Fixed bugs with voice recognition
- Fixed a bug that made the game crash when killing Dr. Smythe under a specific circumstance.
- Getting stuck at briefing screen when joining a match in progress
- Fixed a coop crash when failing a mission numerous times
- Fixed an exploit where observers received same kills as host in terrorist hunt
- Fixed a intermittent coop crash in map Factory
- Fixed a disconnection bug when host changes map
- Fixed a bug with live camera that forced a reboot.
- Fixed an issue with max players not being related to recommended players for maps.
- Added better feedback in the game search menus.
- Fixed a bug with the siege specialist achievement.
- Fixed players crashing when using shield and entering a game with shield restricted.
- Fixed a rare crash when starting a coop story game
- Fixed a bug that made the shield become invisible in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a display bug with weapons disappearing while using shield
- Fixed a crash while using the Live Vision Camera
- Fixed a display bug with the canister in retrieval staying visible after being taken.
- Fixed a random crash for clients in COOP games.
- Fixed a display error that showed 14 players instead of 16 for dedicated servers.
- Fixed a bug with score limits not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented grenades from being used at game start.
- Fixed a crash through the world bug related to starting COOP games while playing Terrorist Hunt.
- Fixed a crash through the world bug in Casino COOP.
- Fixed a bug with invalid recommended players in COOP maps.
- Fixed a lockup in COOP mode related to clients joining a game late.
- Fixed a bug where a dedicated server set for 16 players only accepted 14.
- Added better feedback in the game search menus
- Remove proximity voice chat from team games.
- Adjust TerroHunt XP based on density setting:
- Fixed bug regarding voice chat – Now voice chat works for all players
- Fixed a crash where clients crash when host change map or quit the game before they have time to load lobby
- Fixed a crash when clientnt selects Option/ Map name either in the lobby or In game
- Fixed a bug related to the infiltration specialist achievement
- Fixed a bug where when score limit is 10 a game does not end when canister is deposited
- Fixed a bug in splitscreen:Crash when player 2 Press ready before player 1 in the login profile menu
- Fixed a bug where game occasionally crashes on boot at the Title Screen.
- Fixed some localization errors in Spanish