A special Microsoft Xbox 360 Console debate with a few guests including Barrie Rogers from 360Monster.com, Steve Cocklin and Dave Green, both avid Xbox/Xbox 360 gamers and of course myself James Woodcock. After editing the final version it was well over one hour, so instead of one long blogcast, I decided to split into two more manageable shows.
In this first part, we chat about:
- Competing with PC gaming (lack of keyboard and mouse)
- Next Generation a myth?
- £50 expensive for games?
- What do we like about Xbox 360?
- Wireless controllers compared to Controller ‘S’
- Disappointing launch?
- Developers struggling for ideas?
- Xbox Live Arcade, the Xbox 360 treasure trove
- Marketplace usefulness
Part 2 is available here: Blogcast #7 – Xbox 360 Debate Volume 1 Part 2. I was hoping to have a staff member from MSXbox World joining us, but due to ill health, he has had to skip the first volume. We hope you get better soon, and with a bit of luck, we will have you on volume 2 instead.