Today over Skype, we recorded Monster Cast #19 – produced for the Console Monster website.
Joining me in this latest podcast are Marty Greenwell, Reece Warrender, Steven Bourke and special guest Steve Ince.
Steve Ince is an award nominated writer and game designer, best known for his work on Revolution Software titles such as the Broken Sword series and is currently working on a freelance basis.
Monster Cast is an un-scripted casual podcast, where Console Monster staff members come together and discuss the latest news in gaming over the past few weeks.
- Disney closes publisher LucasArts
- DLC, EA, Xbox Support and the wrongs of Digital Distribution (Marty)
- Official Microsoft Statement regarding comments by Adam Orth – “Creative Director at Microsoft Studios. Get involved” – regarding #dealwithit
- Ouya console fires back at criticism
- Capcom ‘working’ on confirming DuckTales Remastered for PC
- Sega Europe admits to misleading Colonial Marines trailers
- The Sun reckons PS4 will be released in October
- EA: DRM is a dead-end strategy, was never discussed in SimCity meetings
Also, if you stick around until after the ending goodbyes – Steve Ince gives us an insider view of development for games including the latest Broken Sword title currently in progress!