Simon the Sorcerer is now available on the Apple iPhone Store thanks to iPhSoft. Before release, iPhSoft contacted me asking permission to use my enhanced music for the title to be used on the iPhone version they were working on. So not only can you play Simon the Sorcerer, the classic point and click adventure on the Apple iPhone, but the game also uses my enhanced version of the musical score.
- A novel Touch Controls Mode, designed and highly optimized for touch screens.
- Includes the acclaimed ScummVM project.
- New Remastered Music by James Woodcock.
- Currently available in English and will soon be available in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Hebrew.
- Full voice acting in English and German Editions.
- Numerous locations to visit, including:
Drunken Druid Tavern, Goblin Fortress, Dwarf Mine, Witch’s House and resting places of
fabulous creatures such as Sleeping Giant, Fearsome Dragon and a Sensitive Barbarian.
- Dozens of interesting characters to talk and interact with, including:
Wizards, Smart Owl, Swampling creature, Troll, Dwarfs, thousands of Woodworms. Two-Headed Store Owner, Dodgy Salesman and the local Barman.
- Thousands lines of funny dialogue.