It has been a while since I have spent some quality time on my own ScummVM Music Enhancement Project, however yesterday and today I finally recorded and edited the audio files to loop where needed and now the Discworld music is 100% complete. I had already previously edited the MIDI files to sound best for use on my Yamaha Tyros 2 for recording, which actually didn’t take that long considering the original MIDI files were in excellent condition.
Although the soundtrack in ‘ogg’ format is ready, I still have to obtain permission to use them and at the moment the ScummVM program isn’t ready to run the game, which is something I am really looking forward to see in the future. For the next couple of weeks I am going to try and get in contact with the powers that be for the game series and see if I can release a couple of my enhanced tracks for people to listen to in the mean time and take it from there.
Wish me luck!