Here is part 1 of our E3 special edition version of my Xbox 360 Debate Volume 2 featuring guests Barrie Rogers from 360 Monster, Michael Rossell from Brit Xbox, Ade Ricketts from MSXbox World and Ali Owen (freelance). Again we had plenty to talk about, so I have decided to split it into two separate shows. Part 1 covers Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 3 predominantly. Part 2 which covers the Microsoft presentation is available here: Blogcast #8 – Xbox 360 E3 Debate Volume 2 Part 2
Topics covered in part 1 include:
- Nintendo Wii name change, what is the Wiison for this?
- Nintendo Wii controller gimmick or serious tool?
- Sony PlayStation 3 presentation uninspiring?
- Should Microsoft be worried?
- Sony PlayStation 3 pricing disaster?
- Sony PlayStation 3 double trouble with packaging?
- Blu-ray or no way?
- Any need for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Core System?
- Sony PlayStation 3 Controller forgets to rumble, but tilts
- Microsoft brand a problem for the Xbox 360?
- Sony PlayStation 3 positives
- Xbox 360 Vs PS3 Power
- Multimedia Functionality
- Lack of Sony PS3 Online information
- SEGA Dreamcast nostalgia
- Sony PlayStation on PSP